nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
From racerxill.com:

McGrath hires Chad Watts for Supermoto

Racer X has learned that Jeremy McGrath has hired Ricky Carmichael's former mechanic Chad Watts as the main wrench for his new Supermoto team. After helping Carmichael to his first eight AMA championships with Pro Circuit Kawasaki, Team Kawasaki, and Team Honda, Watts was reassigned in the middle of the 2003 THQ/AMA Supercross Series. He ended up leaving the company two weeks ago. Now he's back with Carmichael's former rival McGrath, and together the two will be going full-throttle into the inaugural AMA Red Bull Supermoto Series. Look for a full report on McGrath's Supermoto program and an interview with Jeremy by Eric Johnson later on here at Racerxill.com.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
That's a definate Bud Light sponsorship ;) And if Emig signs on, he'll be bringing a Joker Papers sponsorship with him :laugh:
I can't believe I said that :think:

atc3434`

~SPONSOR~
Nov 1, 2001
So what happend to Watts throughing himself full into his new business of customizing bikes. I mean, after all, that was one of his key focuses in the interview we had posted here earlier this week. I hope it works out for him though, he's obviously an incredible wrench!

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
That's what I'm wondering atc. He made such a big deal out of it, now all of a sudden he's got this extra time to back MC (and you know MC will DEMAND it!). Good luck to him though.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Ouch!!!! Thanks KTM!!!
I bet KTM is glad they got MC to help groom their younger rides and help out with the R&D of the SX line.

92cr

May 18, 2002
Why not let everyone know what his deal[contract] with KTM was?This way it makes him seem pretty uncommitted to any team!! IMO

Top Bottom