Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Jeremy McGrath To Race the Maxxis EnduroCross November 18 in Las Vegas

[img2=left]http://dirtrider.net/news/mc.jpg[/img2]The greatest supercross racer of all time, Jeremy McGrath, has announced that he will be competing in this year's Maxxis EnduroCross scheduled for November 18, 2006 inside the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas. McGrath, one of the most acclaimed motorcycle racers in American history, has proven his versatility racing motorcycles in several disciplines including the X-Games Supermoto and now, EnduroCross.

"I am very excited to be racing the EnduroCross this year," confirmed McGrath, a former two time Motocross des Nations champion. "Here's a chance to compete against the top off-road racers in the world in what has to be one of the most unique races in America. EnduroCross is a one-of-a-kind event that I plan to add to my list of great racing experiences."

McGrath is not the first motocross rider to take a crack at racing the Maxxis EnduroCross. In 2004 Ryan Hughes dominated an international field of riders to take the overall win. In 2005, John Dowd, put on an impressive ride to finish second behind World Enduro Champion David Knight. "This type of racing brings out the best in riders," states Eric Peronnard, co-promoter of the Maxxis EnduroCross. "You need to have tremendous riding skills and be both physically and mentally tough. It's obvious Jeremy has what it takes to compete at the top in EnduroCross."

The Maxxis EnduroCross takes place inside the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday night November 18. There is a Qualifier Round on Friday, November 17 where the top ten riders on that day will compete on Saturday night against the best off-road racers in the world. For more information about the event and to register for the Qualifier Round, go online to www.endurocross.com. Tickets for the event are available by calling 888-234-2334 or they may be purchased on line at www.orleansarena.com.

The Maxxis EnduroCross is a Pro-Motion Motorsports, LLC production. EnduroCross is a trademarked name.

Top Bottom