Mar 16, 2007
ok I dont know if any of you guys are familiar with this game or not but there are 3 boardwalk tickets out there. If you have a boardwalk ticket you win 1 mill. I had the ticket, didnt know it was worth anything and threw it away!!! :| :( :bang: :uh:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
That's how they control the winnings. They produce a limited number of a single piece in the winning combinations, and distribute many, many copies of the rest of the set. If you get the limited piece, then all you have to do is be patient and you will get the rest. That is, unless you toss it, then nobody gets to win that prize. Oops, life goes on.

BTW, where do you live? It might be worth a day or two at the landfill.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
How do you know there are only 3 boardwalk tickets? Or I should say 2 now! :ohmy:

Mar 16, 2007
I was thinking of searching the landfill but this was like last week so the trash has got to have piled up like crazy by now. I did some searching on the net to find out theres only 3 boardwalk tickets. I also emailed mcdonalds to tell them what happened and if there was a way I could prove I infact did have the ticket and threw it away. They dont care. Theres very few winning tickets and alot of people just throw them away like i did.

Mar 16, 2007
FruDaddy said:
That's how they control the winnings. They produce a limited number of a single piece in the winning combinations, and distribute many, many copies of the rest of the set. If you get the limited piece, then all you have to do is be patient and you will get the rest. That is, unless you toss it, then nobody gets to win that prize. Oops, life goes on.

BTW, where do you live? It might be worth a day or two at the landfill.

Im in Perris CA, I was thinking of doing that, what do you guys think?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
HubertGarfunkleIII said:
what do you guys think?

...are you sure you want to know? ;)

Mar 16, 2007
haha that im crazy, theres no way I could find my trash bag in the landfill though. even though it was in a contractor bag with a not tied in the top theres no way I would find it. plus rule # 9 is....

9. Scavenging and salvaging is not permitted. (No se permite levantar o recojer ningún articulo del basurero.)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think looking for a needle in a haystack might be easier. Good luck and let us know how it turns out :cool:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Did you cry?

Top Bottom