McGrath in the 125 class!?!?!?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
It's true, ladies and gentlemen. Jeremy McGrath is back outside!

Looks like the SuperMac won the 125 and 250 classes at Mammoth Mountain, with Doug Dubach taking the honors in the Open class (hey, if Mammoth can do all three in one day, why can't the AMA in the Nationals?)

Here is where I found it.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
XR Pred - the Open Class at Mammoth was raced on Friday, the 125's on Saturday and the 250's on Sunday.

Congrats to McGrath - in the open class he took a YZ426 from a first turn crash in moto 1 up to 4th place, but then got a flat tire in moto 2. www.cyclenews.com has some more info.

but....... how.......... noway........ I thought he was strictly a supercross guy! Maybe since he sucked this year, he will try to prove something-:p

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
You're a pretty tough critic if McGrath still has something to prove to you!

He was AMA 250cc outdoor champ in '95 and runner up in '96. He has also won 125cc outdoor nationals and the MXdN. 99.999% of all 'strictly motocross' racers would love have Jeremy's record of outdoor success. And no one will ever match his record of SX titles.

BTW, losing out to Ricky in SX does not mean McGrath 'sucked'.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
Sucks? Quite the contrary. Mac is obviously smarting from the ass-whoopin' RC handed him. I figured he'd lay down and give up. Makes me respect him more coz he's outdoors training. Too bad he's not running the Nationals tho.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Its cool to see MC outdoors. Too bad we didnt get the show down with Bubba, Langston and MC. One of our local fast guys, Andrew Short got 3rd in the 125's and 4th on the 250. Way to go Andrew!!!

Tony Williams

Lifetime Sponsor
Originally posted by MRKRacing125
Maybe since he sucked this year, he will try to prove something-:p
Yah, he really sucks, only getting 7 SX championships out of 9 tries, and in the two he didn't win.... he got second both times.

Someday, I hope to suck like that.

Man,I'm amazed how the majority of us has the experience of evaluation when it comes to examine riders such as Mc Grath.Why don't we try to climb up to that level and may be later consider making comments!Later

I thought MC did Glen Helen each year?? Like his one off outdoor ride?? He crashed twice on the 426, said it was only for fun, be intresting to see and here him ride the big thumper, just to see how he rides it compared to his 250 2-stroke.

Your pushing it saying he's King!! He's good at what he does and but lets be honest there only one King and thats Shanye King!!

Duneman

Subscriber
okay he is the Tiger Woods of supercross, the Micheal Jordon of supercross,
he is..................THE KING:p