mcgrath ''red rider'' IS BACK

MCGRATH IS BACK FOR THE 04 SEASON RIDING THE REDROCKET CR 250R.. HE WILL BE THE MYSTERY RIDER EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT, HE WILL BE FILLING IN AT HONDA WHILE CARMICHAL IS OUT... THINK I'M CRAZY WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!

whyzee

Never enough time !
He's referring to the new playstation II game " Barbie's Mystery Rider" Rated C for leave the CAPS on. Ricky gets to ride Ken's bike around the block and run over the "man holes". Extra time is given for a stand up parking job. In the end Barbie is repulsed by the whole event and upset at being slated by the umbrella girls. Should hit retail soon. :silly:

fatty_k

Subscriber
I have a feeling he will be wearing Answer gear. Check out the Answer add in the newest TWMX.

jboomer

Subscriber
Three other riders to watch are Honda's David Windham and Yamaha's Ezra Lusk and Suzuki's Ernesto Fonseca.
Yeah, you gotta watch out for that David Windham kid! He came outta no where!

Jeremy told me himself that he is not considering a comeback because he doesn't want to train like he used to and he doesn't want to race if he is not in shape to win. He said next year he is not doing much of anything serious except maybe supermoto.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Originally posted by tomoad
MCGRATH IS BACK FOR THE 04 SEASON RIDING THE REDROCKET CR 250R.. HE WILL BE THE MYSTERY RIDER EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT, HE WILL BE FILLING IN AT HONDA WHILE CARMICHAL IS OUT... THINK I'M CRAZY WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!
Care to offer up any substantial proof of this statement?  Perhaps you've been had by another site/person...... food for thought.