tomoad

Jan 27, 2003
MCGRATH IS BACK FOR THE 04 SEASON RIDING THE REDROCKET CR 250R.. HE WILL BE THE MYSTERY RIDER EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT, HE WILL BE FILLING IN AT HONDA WHILE CARMICHAL IS OUT... THINK I'M CRAZY WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
He's referring to the new playstation II game " Barbie's Mystery Rider" Rated C for leave the CAPS on. Ricky gets to ride Ken's bike around the block and run over the "man holes". Extra time is given for a stand up parking job. In the end Barbie is repulsed by the whole event and upset at being slated by the umbrella girls. Should hit retail soon. :silly:

8ball

Oct 29, 2003
Jeremy told me himself that he is not considering a comeback because he doesn't want to train like he used to and he doesn't want to race if he is not in shape to win. He said next year he is not doing much of anything serious except maybe supermoto.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by tomoad
MCGRATH IS BACK FOR THE 04 SEASON RIDING THE REDROCKET CR 250R.. HE WILL BE THE MYSTERY RIDER EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT, HE WILL BE FILLING IN AT HONDA WHILE CARMICHAL IS OUT... THINK I'M CRAZY WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!

Care to offer up any substantial proof of this statement?  Perhaps you've been had by another site/person...... food for thought.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001

Yeah, you gotta watch out for that David Windham kid! He came outta no where!
[/QUOTE]

I always liked Travis Stewart. He was the greatest!

92cr

May 18, 2002
The mystery rider in the Answer Racing ad I believe will be Fonseca.I read somewhere that he's switching from TLD to Answer for 2004.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Man you guys are driving me nuts with this. I'll spill the beans now just to end this thing. The mystery rider is going to be........................................................................................................................ ME! Yup you are getting it straight from source now so this can all be resolved.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Patman is right :thumb:
Now he has to race the first 2 SX races for free after laeking the news. Pat that was on page 14 of your contract. I told you to read the entire thing. I should have your bike out to you by the 1st. See you in Cali :aj:

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
I have a couple questions for Patman, or his team:
Will he be riding the CR250 or the CRF450?
Who will be turning wrenchs for him?

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Actually the pantless one will be riding the Swedish round where the fans don't seem to care that they will be seeing this:------- :moon:

Top Bottom