COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
It's that time of year again.
my logon for the zone is papakeith
anyone else wanna play?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
I would, but I have never had any luck with MCM2 at the zone.  I have played other online games at the zone, but that is the only one that doesn't work, it never connects me to the game.  If you have any suggestions, I will join you.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Your on once i get my DSL hooked up. I lag too much with dialup on the zone. We usually play connecting to my friends IP. He has a game server setup but they keep playing war games lately.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
I never used to have any luck with mcm2 either. They must have updated something, cause when I tried yesterday, I got on with no problems at all.

The starting link is http://zone.msn.com/ then choose CD-Rom then mcm2

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
Sounds good to me.....I will have to give it another try tomorrow.......but only if everyone promises not to laugh.......I never was any good at the game, thats why I was never too worried about not being able to play online.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
Nope, I actually ride better in real life.....that should give you an idea of really how bad I am at MCM :moon:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
I dont! I'm better online than real life. They need a outdoor version with woods and single track.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
No, you don't need the CD at home to play. There is a no CD hack available that allows you to play the game without it. Of course you still need the CD to install the game ;)