Me, kdx_rider, and alot of mud.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Well, I hooked up with kdx_rider (James), today and we went for a ride. I had no idea that somewhere within 20 mins of me could be so good. After almost having to rent a U-Haul to get out to meet a fellow DRN member, my neighbour lent me his VW with a hitch :) So off I go, down the 406, really excited to meet a DRN member (actaully I just wanted to ride his 2002 KX250) ha ha just kidding James. We hook up, chat for a bit, and get out on the bikes. There is so much riding around here that it makes me sick. We rode for an hour and a half, in the SAME direction. Right along the Welland Canal, it was simply awesome, except for maybe the 6inches of mud and riding in the train tunnel without any lights :)

All kinds of terrian, from muddy tech sections, to 5th gear wide open gravel roads. Hopefully we get out a couple of more times before the snow hits. If any Western NY members are interested, this place is definetly worth the drive. Thanks again James, awesome time, we'll try for next weekend.

Bill

Top Bottom