Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Linky no workie.

Anyway, Whitman was at Roseville Yamaha to say that she and her family own and ride atv's and support the off-road community.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I don't like her one bit. The not voting thing just rubs me the wrong way. I would like to see her plans on how she will fix things. I don't care much for Brown either.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
I don't like her either Thumbs. Don't like the not voting thing but if that is the worst that the Brown people can come up with, I'll give her that. Didn't like the way she flooded my voice mail with calls every freakin day before the election either. Too much money to throw around but at least it's her money that she earned. We already know what Brown stands for and his incompetent record precedes him. He is good at spending the peoples money. Typical tax and spend lib.

As usual, we are voting for the lesser of two evils. :| I'm not telling anyone how to vote, just passing along a little information about her.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Cant stand Meg, I think she stands for nothing, her only campaign has been to say what people want to hear. "Go on to talk to Meg dot com so I can know what you want to hear"...

Terry, true the lesser of two evils, but the "lesser" has been getting lesser and lesser. AND look who is the greater evil! Jerry Freakin Brown, the architect of the demise of California...

Oi, strange days.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom