jim-in-so-or

Dec 28, 2003
I joined DRN because I thought it would be a good idea to get more ideas from more people, but after finding that I can't post here or there because I have a lowly HOTMAIL address, you can take the membership and stick it where the sun don't shine.
Jim

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
<sigh> Every winter we get these people. :silly:

We don't care if you don't want to play with us. We're happy playing with ourselves.

theroyz71

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
Originally posted by jim-in-so-or
I joined DRN because I thought it would be a good idea to get more ideas from more people, but after finding that I can't post here or there because I have a lowly HOTMAIL address, you can take the membership and stick it where the sun don't shine.
Jim

I think he means he is not able to access all of the areas within dirtrider.net because while he is registered, he is not a subscriber. There is still a lot of good information here and you don't have to pay to take advantage of most of it. Stick around a while, you may decide that the $14.00 a year is worth it.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Congratulations Jim, I think this pretty much marks you as the first horse's ass of the New Year. Gee I'm not sure how we will survive without you, but I sure am looking forward to finding out. :yeehaw:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by jim-in-so-or
you can take the membership and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Wait a minute. Chucke is showing strangers his legs now? :eek: Awww, say it ain't so!! :( And I thought I was special. :whiner:

Top Bottom