Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
The planets have aligned and my brother, sister, and brother-in-law miraculously all have the weekend off so I'll probably be heading to Crooked Creek with them. One-way trails means I can haul, then take a break while they catch up.

This may be my last ride for a few months since our first child is due to pop out here in a few weeks.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Jim: If rain makes Muenster and Barnwell too sloppy for Monday riding, would you be interested in going to Kiamichi on Monday?

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I just came back from a last minute trip to the Missouri Ozarks. Should have had the bikes but it was visit time with my brother's family. Monday is looking good. It maybe quad crazy at Munster but I need to stay close to home even though Kiamichi sounds tempting. I will be in the white ford SUV. I will look down in the meadow.

Is anybody up for Cross-Bar? It might hold the water fine. A little mud at Munster just makes the riding more interesting.

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
Mudd Slinger said:
Is anybody up for Cross-Bar? It might hold the water fine. A little mud at Munster just makes the riding more interesting.

With all the rain we've gotten, I'd be willing to bet that there's at least two or three places at Crossbar that are going to be handlebar deep water crossings. If you go, I'd definately like to hear about it.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I am thinking the same about Cross Bar. I am not sure what they recieved there (inches?) but I was drenched 2 more times since that last posting. The creeks are running deep around the house. Even my yard has standing water. I am not up for submarine duty. Harley!!!

Munster it is!! Barnswell is more than a day trip for me.

Top Bottom