TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Anyone have any plans as of yet for this 3 day weekend? Just trying to plan ahead for a group ride on this weekend. Maybe we can get the ball rolling with this post. Thanks and hope to hear from all you. ;) Lee

Last edited:

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
I do not know yet about that. My intent was to see what plans we can make for this year. maybe Justin can post on here and let us know if that is an option again this year. Speaking from a nobbie perspective on last years event, I can say it was a BLAST.... Couldn't ask for a better group of folks to meet and ride with. Let's wait and see what Justin has to say.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The farm is an option for the weekend but I cannot devote ANY time to getting the place ready. I do not mean to sound mean or that anyone is not welcome because thats not true. I just will not have time to do any prep work or set the big top up or arrange meals. Most bring their own things so it might not be a big issue.

I am working an insane amount of hours at work , building a house, barn, preparing to sell a house, hauling both boys to practices(ball and music) buying 4H show animals etc. And a couple of other irons in the fire that I can't talk about know. So needless to say riding is WAY down the list.

I haven't ridden since last JUNE. :(

Top Bottom