Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
There is a group of us that will be camping, riding, hanging out and possibly doing some trail work during the Memorial Day weekend at Lansing Motor Cycle Club grounds at Morristown. All are welcome to join in. It usually is a great time. I myself will be there, not riding do to surgery recovery but I will be there hanging out. Please let me know if you plan on making it. :ride:
Cell 231-590-1139
donmarsh@marshind.com

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Bingo...
He won't return my calls...
He might be washing his hair though. :laugh:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
salgeek said:
Shoulder?
Denny is going to be mad.

Nope, got past the mad, can't fix stupid. 4 years ago when I realized crashing hurt, I decided to stop doing it, (crashing). Some take longer to figure it out. :nener: I missed one riding season, it sucked, can't imagine missing 3. Heal well Don, the ortho. has you penciled in for next year. :bang:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Don Marsh said:
There is a group of us that will be camping, riding, hanging out and possibly doing some trail work during the Memorial Day weekend at Lansing Motor Cycle Club grounds at Morristown. All are welcome to join in. It usually is a great time. I myself will be there, not riding do to surgery recovery but I will be there hanging out. Please let me know if you plan on making it. :ride:
Cell 231-590-1139
donmarsh@marshind.com[/Q

Linda & I will be there as usual !!!! :nod: :nener:

Dave.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Not a riding injury this time!
Nick, I fell down at the shop and woke up an old injury that I didn't know I had. Did allot of considering the options and decided to go the surgery route. Pissed me off to give up the season after training all winter but it will work out in the end. :(

Denny, as soon as I figure out what my limitations are I will consider finding them..... :)

Top Bottom