wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Who is going to be at TNT Motorsports Park in Chester SC on Monday. (Memorial Day)

I have it from a reliable source that the High Lord Gomer and his court will be there ... what about Truespode? This will be an excellent opportunity to "poke" Gomer with a stick and get the FREE DRN Stickies as a reward! Word has it that the High Lord has successfully avoided said "pokin" and still has the "Bounty" of stickies that Okie has put on his head! Rumor has it that some of those "neat" DirtRider.Net fender stickies are the Bounty.

I have an OFFICIAL Gomer Pokin' Stick certified by none other than the late Ivan Leectstienspode, ready to use! Who else will be there to witness the Gomer Pokin' ... even if I have to pull a "Rich" and make him crash! Gomer is going to get Poked!:p

wrench

orccool1

Aug 7, 2000
I wish that I could go but I was stupid enough to loan My bike to a friend and it came back with a bent rotor and a crushed radiator! Man Im not happy ! I hope you get up there wrench . See ya at work!

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Sorry to hear that BOSS!

Due to the HEAVY storms that we had in the N.GA area. The trip to TNT on Monday, was cancelled. I hope you guy's were able to have a good time.

I still had one of the best weekends ever riding on Sat/Sun. The trails were perfect, the company couldn't have been better and the weather was exactly what the Doctor ordered! :)

wrench

Top Bottom