Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
My family will be at the clubgrounds all weekend and I think Mike maurer will be there too. I know we plan to do some trail maint work but my kids will be riding amd I'm sure they would enjoy some company on the trail. We will be there from Fri night until Monday. In case anyone else is interested in joining us.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Zach and I are planning on dropping off the KX-100 at Brian's house on Sunday morning, and riding there a bit with his kids. If I can get the honey-do list taken care of by that time, maybe we can take a detour up to LMC for Sunday night and ride Monday morning.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I talked to Bonnie J. this evening. Now I know the secret for her kids. I hope they do not read DRN.

I will be at the clubgrounds, but it may be Saturday morning.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I may show up. I'm heading to Grayling for the weekend, and was thinking of riding Kalkaska north. I haven't been on that trail for 3 years. If I end up without another rider, I'll maybe head to LMC on Sunday.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
We will be staying in Kalkaska this weekend (Friday night through Monday).

Sunday looks like THE day to do some riding.

CircuitRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2002
Badger,

I gotta borrow your quote "Life is not...

My congregations are getting used to my "80 miles an hour with my hair on fire" so I need a new one...

Mike Sr.

PS Everybody should remember Lil' Tommy's bash Sunday...

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Bash?

Where, when?

Yeah, by all means take the quote.........I swiped it from some unknown source myself!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I've been working double-time on the honey-do list in order to ride my 2-hundy.... Should be at the clubgrounds Sunday afternoon sometime!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I have a hunch he'll be coming with some guy that rides a KTM 200, based on the birthdate in the public profile. ;)

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
thinking.gif

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
fatherandson said:
I thought about him also, but I did not think he was 13 years old.

I didn't think so either, but look at the name tags:

Smit-Dog

Lifetime Sponsor
Bike(s): 200 EXC | TTR-125 LE | CRF-100 | XR-70 | XR-50

and

Pinecone

Registered
Bike(s): 2004 CRF-100

:nod:

I thought of Hanna too, but Badgerman would be dead if he didn't get her a Suzuki 125!! :laugh:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Badgerman, are you for sure going to LMC on Sunday? If so, I'll drop off your Arbor Day trophy on the way through. Fred, you'll be there Friday evening won't you?

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I thought of Hanna too, but Badgerman would be dead if he didn't get her a Suzuki 125!!

Hannah received so many compliments on her old '86 XR100R at the Pinecone that I don't think we'll ever get her to give it up. Besides that, she's away at fifth grade camp this week. I think you are right........his dad rides a 200exc and has three collar bones.

Badgerman, are you for sure going to LMC on Sunday? If so, I'll drop off your Arbor Day trophy on the way through. Fred, you'll be there Friday evening won't you?

We are heading up to Kalkaska on Saturday morning. I also have yard work to do on Saturday. I am thinking that unless Sunday is a complete washout, I will take the family to the LMC grounds. I plan to turn the wife and kids loose on their bikes and then sneak behind Mike's trailer and pick his mushrooms. :p

Yeah, you can drop the chunk of wood off there if you are in the neighborhood............or............you can bring it with you when you and the family stop over on Saturday night. Then, we will be "forced" to have dinner and do some fishing. There's plenty of room, plenty of food, and plenty of fish in the river! :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Mark
Ya , we'll be there Firday night.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
BadgerMan said:
Yeah, you can drop the chunk of wood off there if you are in the neighborhood............or............you can bring it with you when you and the family stop over on Saturday night. Then, we will be "forced" to have dinner and do some fishing. There's plenty of room, plenty of food, and plenty of fish in the river! :cool:

Ya know, a Saturday evening ride may be in order. Can you e-mail me directions to your new hide-out? Also a phone # if you have one up there, or your cell. I'm leaving from work on Friday, hopefully by 2pm (the IS Manager scheduled SAP to come and do an ERP demo on Friday! Geez!! ERP initial demo's are worse than watching paint dry!).

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
upnorth said:
I live here in Grayling. Would it be ok to stop by your club house. And if so where is it.

We've got a place up there too, off of Arrowhead Road. IF you're interest in going down Sunday, let me know and we'll figure out how to hook up.

upnorth

Feb 3, 2005
Sorry I think I was mistaken. Thought the club house was up here. Looks as if it is in Lansing per the LMC site. But thanks anyways. I try never to drive south if I can help it.

Top Bottom