CircuitRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2002
Upnorth...

The clubgrounds are on Johnson Road near 7 Mile Road, Moorestown, Missaukee county.

Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner...

Of course, please join us (we'll probably put you to work doing trail maintenance)

Mike Sr.

upnorth

Feb 3, 2005
Thanks and I know where that road is and I know all the trails from 4mile in Grayling to that area. Might show up. Thanks for the info.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
It was good to see everyone this weekend. I had some family obligations and unable to ride, but you guys took advantage of the weather (when it was dry).
I did not see a DRZ at the clubgrounds this weekend. Upnorth, you are welcome to stop by anytime.

upnorth

Feb 3, 2005
fatherandson said:
It was good to see everyone this weekend. I had some family obligations and unable to ride, but you guys took advantage of the weather (when it was dry).
I did not see a DRZ at the clubgrounds this weekend. Upnorth, you are welcome to stop by anytime.
Thnaks for the offer. Will try to stop by another time. The wife and I went and ran the MCCCT trail from Elmira to Indian river Sunday. I have to say it was a great trail.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
upnorth said:
Thnaks for the offer. Will try to stop by another time. The wife and I went and ran the MCCCT trail from Elmira to Indian river Sunday. I have to say it was a great trail.

upnorth, next time I'm heading to Grayling for a weekend at the cabin, I'll post here and see if you're interested in getting together for a ride.

Top Bottom