RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
So I’m going through some old pictures and found this. It’s a late 60’s Artic Cat Minibike That I bought for $50 and was my pit bike when I raced in the 70’s. I had to put in a new base gasket, custom made from a cereal box, and I ran it until it finally died. Man, it brought back a lot of good memories! :)

This picture is after I pulled it out of storage and found a brand new engine that came with the carb and I threw it in the bike, painted it up and my 4 year old son rode it for a couple of years. I ended up selling it for $375 about 25 years ago. I wonder what ever happened to it?

Attachments

• ArtiCat minibike.jpg
    ArtiCat minibike.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 152

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
What's that white stuff? Cotton?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
a454elk said:
What's that white stuff? Cotton?
I would explain it to you but you wouldn't be able to grasp the concept. It is highly technical and can only be understood by the more advanced of us in the north :p

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Ahhh...bacon...talk about fond memories:)

Have you tried the Dietz and Watson Bacon lovers Turkey breast deli meat? OMG, I love it

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm confused. Gomer likes white bacon from up north, which he calls blow. I do not understand. Hey RM_Guy, I remember a picture of your hand years ago, I think we commented on how nice your nails were?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yes, my hands and nails are very nice. I spend a minimum of 2 hours on each hand every morning to keep them looking beautiful. I’m especially proud of this design. I was thinking of you when I came up with it. :nener:

Attachments

• rainbow-nail-design.jpg
    rainbow-nail-design.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 125

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
AHhhhhh!! Not that picture, it was of the back of your hand and it was all hairy! ack!

Top Bottom