tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
My family and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and pray that you always remember the reason for the season.

Terry, Lori, Nicole & Jessica

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year also. Lets all try and keep the visor at the top and the rubber at the bottom this next year.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by DWreck
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year also. Lets all try and keep the visor at the top and the rubber at the bottom this next year.

IS THAT THE IDEA??? WOW. I wish some one would've told me. I knew that the last time I rode my visor didn't fair to well when I tried to slide on the ground using it as a skid. ;)

First Christmas in years I didn't ride anything. :whiner:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by justql

IS THAT THE IDEA??? WOW. I wish some one would've told me. I knew that the last time I rode my visor didn't fair to well when I tried to slide on the ground using it as a skid. ;)

First Christmas in years I didn't ride anything. :whiner:

Do we need to have a "Pity Party"?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by BSWIFT

Do we need to have a "Pity Party"?

How about January 25 at the Hideaway? :) Look at it this way Justin, at least you have a shiny new bike to go out in the garage and look at that is ready to ride and doesn't need work. Eat a bowl of beans, wait a couple of hours and you can go sit on it and pretend your flying through the woods!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The 25th works for me.&nbsp; Maybe MX547 can make it.

Top Bottom