XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I only use the 'X' because I know it rankles my good buddy PapaKeith ;)

but hey, no matter how offensive or inappropriate or politically incorrect it may be, let me say it:

Merry Christmas everyone. And Happy New Year.

love,

your pal,

Pred.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
harry x-box to you too Pred. :whoa:

To all and everyone on DRN I too would like to take a moment to wish a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Mully

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Merry Christmas to all

and to all.............something else or something

2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
Merry Christmas everyone! and have a Happy new year.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Merry Christmas to you too, my favorite yeti. May all of your holiday wishes come true. And to everyone else Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Merry Christmas to everybody and here's hopes for a better New Year. :cool:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Merry Christmas to everyone have a great time and be carefull when you try out all those new bikes :cool:

Attachments

• xmas card copy.jpg
    xmas card copy.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 105

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Gramma got run over by a dirtbike.On here way to oldguys christmas eve....

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buh bye Packers!!

sorry had to get that dig in oldguy!!!

Insert Jimmy Stewart voice : Merry Christmas Olguy you seven times a son of a gun!!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
RYDMOTO said:
Gramma got run over by a dirtbike.On here way to oldguys christmas eve....

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buh bye Packers!!

sorry had to get that dig in oldguy!!!
They were doomed to a dismal season the day they decided Rodgers was the future. :bang: I just hope they are not the only victim to the Lions this season
Enjoy the glimpse of playoffs Da Bears won't last long either :p

Have a great Christmas

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! :cool:

Hey, pred, check it out.

Xmas is not of modern coinage. The Oxford English Dictionary documents the use of this abbreviation back to 1551. Undoubtedly it was employed before that. Now 1551 is fifty years before the first English colonists came to America and sixty years earlier than the completion of the King James Version of the Bible! Moreover, at the same time, Xian and Xianity were in frequent use as abbreviations of Christian and Christianity.

You see, the X in Xmas did not originate as our English alphabet's X but as the symbol X in the Greek alphabet, called Chi, with a hard ch. The Greek Chi or X is the first letter in the Greek word Christos. ...

Gration claims that as early as the first century the X was used as Christ's initial. Certainly through church history we can trace this usage. In many manuscripts of the New Testament, X abbreviates Christos (Xristos). In ancient Christian art X and XR (Chi Ro--the first two letters in Greek of Christos abbreviate his name. We find that this practice entered the Old English language as early as AD 100. Moreover, Wycliff and other devout believers used X as an abbreviation for Christ. Were they trying to take Christ away and substitute an unknown quantity? The idea is preposterous.

Some may use Xmas today as an unchristian shortcut for Christmas, but the ancient abbreviation by no means originated as such. The scribes who copied New Testament manuscripts had no intention of taking Christ out of the New Testament. They used the abbreviation simply to save time and space. ... I do not use it because of the possible misunderstanding it often causes as a result of its misrepresentation or abuse.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Merry Christmas to one and all.... :think: or is that 2 strokes and 4 strokes. :) No matter tip a cup of nogg or grogg or soda if you are not of age and enjoy the season!!!

Apr 30, 2007
Here in MN, we are having the *real* white Christmas. This is probably the only reason I like the snow.

Merry Christmas guys and gals!!!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Hey...I'm jealous of your snow!!!! Hope you all have a great Christmas and an even better New Year's celebration. Hope santa's big butt brings you all great stuff!!!! May you get more riding related gifts than I will!haha i.e, I wont be getting any gifts like that! :bang:

CRASH39

Mar 4, 2007
Merry Christmas everyone. And Happy New Year TO ALL...

digifox

May 25, 2006
Marry Day after . . .from the mid west . . . . lol

Hope you all had a great Christmas :cool:

Top Bottom