3SuperSports

Jan 13, 2004
Anybody planning to ride Saturday?
I'm thinking (at my advanced age) that I won't last long in the 90+ degree heat :p , but am thinking I'd like to get out there for awhile anyway.

B

biglou

I'm planning on being there Sunday with my buddy, Robert. I am going to be delivering the 450 to its new owner about 300 miles to the south tonight, so I'll be pooped tomorrow.

Crash217

May 4, 2005
I'll be in Stillwater at a BJEC enduro this weekend. Have fun at Merwin guys.

Big Lou, you planning on going down to Cooperland for DW in Oct. and the OMA national in November?

B

biglou

Yes on DW. Been to every one. As a matter of fact, that's why I joined back in 2000, so I could sign up for DW.

New: 2005 YZ250. Well, two months old now, but still new!

3SuperSports

Jan 13, 2004
I didn't end up riding at all this weekend. I woke up Saturday morning with some kind of ear infection that made the room spin every time I turned my head, and I hadn't even been drinking!

Congrats' on the new YZ. Why did you change to a two-stroke??? I thought you really liked the thumpers.

B

biglou

I like them all. Just got a wild hair and decided to buy a 250. Impulse buy! Besides, I still have the mighty TTR125 for thumpin'...

I didn't ride at all either. It's too friggin' hot! lol

Crash217

May 4, 2005
sorry to hear about your eat 3ss, Lou it was deffinatly hot this weekend! I was down in Stillwater racing and enduro. It was so hot down there I had a meltdown on the 250X... haven't had a chance to tear into it and find out what exactly went wrong. It was running great, then i started smelling it getting hot, then a minute later it died. hasn't fired since.

M

mxrider191

Merwin

merwin is a fun track. I will be ther on sunda if it is warm enough .
i ma sick of this no riding because of winter

Top Bottom