Message to LoriKTM or other New Yorkers-HELP!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Myself and Wayneo426 are in need. I sold my dad's KTM to Wayneo426. Shaw520 was going to pick it up at Dirtweek and take it back to NY. As you all know, Greg can't go to DW now.

Lori, if you or anyone else in you group have room and would be willing to haul an extra KTM back to NY with you, I'm sure Wayne would greatly appreciate it. He may be in the process of getting ahold of you as I'm typing this.

He is trying to save shipping costs. If it is possible, post here, or email myself or Wayneo426.

corey@vci.net

Thanks in advance

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Corey, Wayneo426:

We'll find a way to fit it in the trailer, even if I have to sell the KDX to make the room. ;)

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Lori-
Maybe you know of someone heading further East after DW? Let me know-maybe Papakeith will have some room, although his truck looks pretty crowded!:)
Anyone willing to meet me w/ the KTM will be rewarded !
Thanks to the DRN crowd in advance!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Sorry Wayne,

But unless someone can build me a second floor on my pickup, I don't think I'll be able to do it. :(
Maybe we can shuffle some loads? Either way we'll all put our head together and come up with something.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Papakeith-It would be alot easier to meet you, considering how far east you have to go. I am very grateful that Lori will bring the bike back, but I still have to find a way to get it down here, (300miles from her). I can hear my wife already:
"You have to drive where to pick up ANOTHER bike? And whos going to watch the little one while your away for the week?" :eek:
I know theres someone out there that can help!!! HELLOOOO!!!!??

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Wayne, If you were to meet Lori at the NY/ Penn border, going up RT17 should only be a 3 hour run for ya? Depending on where and when they cross into NY, if its any where near Monticello, I maybe able to meet them to grab the scoot. Just an Idea:think

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Cool!

Thanks Greg, that would be waaay cool.
Im not sure, but I dont think they come close to us here in the eastern part of the state. Corning looks like its close to Elmira? I got 280 miles from long island, but am not sure?

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Wayne, as you know I am in the eastern part of the state also, but Monticello is about an hour from here, so I could do that, but Elmira is about 4-5 hours from here!
Guess it all depends on where they'll be coming through.

Top Bottom