Mexican Coke For Sale

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Well there's a few but Sadie's and El Modelo are local favorites. Although Sadie's has lost some of it's charm since they moved from the bowling alley (Valley Bowl on 4th street) many years ago. We used to wait in the the bar for literally hours for a table.

El Pinto is still lots of fun even though the food has become ordinary.

There was a place in Las Cruces that we always hit on swim meets (that was a long time ago d am n we used to have fun at that swim meet not that we ever went to Juarez or anything) but I don't remember the name. I'm sure you could tell me of some local favorites.

Attachments

• el-modelo.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 91
  • pana2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 91
  • El%20Pinto%20(01).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

So If I wear this (often worn) "Okie Spoken Here" T-Shirt will you take me to dinner and treat me right?

I found out in an embarrassing way the other day (humm.. photo-shoot with the LARGEST COSMETIC COMPANY IN THE WORLD) that there is now a hole in the under-arm of that WORN THE F OUT T-shirt... I'm frantically searching for a "T-Shirt Repair Shop" as that is a sacred piece of cotton in XL.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Okie, I rank you right up there near Super Hunky for guys that have saved my life. I ain't kidding. You come here and I'll take you anywhere.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Wes...
That's without doubt one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. I really don't know how to respond, but thanks, coming from you that means a hell of a lot. We REALLY need to spend some time sitting around a fire with a cooler again.

Knowing you and reading your stuff over the years has been awesome.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Aint gotta say or do anything, you already did.

BBking25

Nov 28, 2006
VintageDirt said:
I had to give up milk because it turns out I'm lacrosse intolerant. I never even knew, for most of my life I thought underwear were supposed to look that way.

I thought you were making a joke on lacrosse cuz i had just talked about my lacrosse coach. I think you meant lactose

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
BBking25 said:
I thought you were making a joke on lacrosse cuz i had just talked about my lacrosse coach. I think you meant lactose
I think you're probably right.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Wes, if you come up here I'll take you to our mexican restaurant, run by actual mexicans, and you can tell me how much more awesome the stuff is down there at Al's Barbecue.

And we'll drink good beer and octane boosters, and tell lies about Milk (the one you can tolerate) and how he's nastier than Bob Patricko.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I can't prove it, but I know it to be true, no one is nastier than Bob Patricko.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…