buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
I can't make it out this weekend, but my buddy and I are going up north on 7/7-7/8. We have NO idea where we are going. We might hit a couple of different spots. We want woods (tight & fast) and MX tracks (technical, but not too many big ole jumps). If anyone has any ideas and/or wants to hop the band wagon, let me know.

Derhntr

May 1, 2001
I am out for the 7-8

Buff, I have guards that week-end so I am out. Father&Son and I are going this week-end. If you want a tuff ride with lots of hills and pretty tight. Try the Long Lake loop. Its just north of Cadillac on US 131. Its about a 25 mile loop.

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
I think that we heard about a MX track in that area this weekend at the H.V.N.H. open ride on Sun. that was pretty decent. We may have to give that some serious thought, unless someone has some better ideas.

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
I'll be racing at Grattan on the 8th. This is there first year for MX racing, track looks pretty good, plenty of table tops, big elevation changes and the jumps are not bad looking (thank god!) Only scary part about the track is a large left hander sandpit turn that if you blow through it you end up in a pond:eek:
The rest of the track is mostly hardpack.

Top Bottom