fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
JR, where the h... were you last weekend. Big disappointment. I guess you did not "grease the skids" as well as the rest.:p
Don't miss TrailFest II.

Dennis, maybe rather call it a stoppie it should be called a stupidy. 4th gear huh??? NOT ME!!!!:eek:

SPARKEY

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
May 7, 2001
Hay guys

Count me in for trail fest II.
Sounds like a great time of year to it all Fish,Hunt,Ride not necessarily
in that order.

Fried
what size fork springs did you put in your KDX?
Did you get them from M/x tech?
How much do you weigh?

Brain
looking forward to the seeing the picks from the fest.

my back pain turned out to be a broken or cracked rib on my left side,
hit the tree on my right ??? :think Glad I had my chest protector.
Doc says I will be fine.

Brent

jrccc20967

Mar 30, 2000
Mike I realy wish that I could have made it on the ride.I ended up doing the firefighting thing and the wifes cos.got married.Look forward to ride #2. I have known Walkman for 25 years and he still surprizes me with some of his better moves.I think that he needs to stop whatching all those mx video's.But he is still one of the best friends that a person could have.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Jeff, remind me to bring Superman's cape to the next trailfest.:p
JR, we will reserve you a camping spot a the next trailfest. It would be reassuring to have you EMT/paramedic guys around for a weekend of riding.
Sparkey, glad to hear no major damage. Tell Ditto we said HI.

Derhntr

May 1, 2001
More spode pic's

I have received more spode pic's. I will scan and start e-mailing them soon.

Brian.

Mike, I helped to arrow the A-Loop on sat and rode it on Sunday.Fred would have loved it "Green" bikes every where.

Dennis, "4th Gear" wow!

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
derhntr, thats not a ripping fourth gear, just use fourth to get enough speed to carry the rear wheel for a ways, could'nt do successful one last night,kind of sore and timid after the last endo! diggers doing slow ones, he's young and talented he'll be doing long ones before long, probably combining nac-nac's like edmondson! then i'll be really sore from trying mine!:p

Top Bottom