Max Factor

Sponsoring Member
Oct 18, 2000
Rickshaw:
If I'm not at Kmart don't wait. I'll see you guys in the North loop car park 10.30 - 11.00.
(I live in Dearborn with the rest of the Ford world!)

Walkman:
Like I said, if I end up staying there sat. night (more than likely) I'll see you guys in the car park as well at about 9.00 Black Expedition with KTM 380 on the back (probably be covered in mud by then and hopefully still it 1 peice!)

------------------
Yes it's fast...........No, you can't touch it!

[This message has been edited by Max Factor (edited 04-19-2001).]

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Walkman, I can not make it this weekend. I talked to Fred today on the phone. He is headed south on a golfing trip.
Have a great ride!!! I'll talk to you next week.

------------------

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
fatherandson, i got the pictures from the last ride, thanks! i will give big jim and my brother in law theirs! notice how the ktm riders are displaying perfect form! something magical about those austrian bikes!give us a holler when your ready to go next, my only problem is i will only be riding sundays until july now! :(

------------------
95 MXC 300
96 RXC 400
Distrct 14,MCCC,AMA

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Walkman, for me riding on Sundays means leaving Dad at home. Not a big deal, but he is the photographer. We will find time in May and June to ride together.

------------------

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
Max, we'll see you there!

Love you Ford guys who paid for my bike!!

We are driving an F-150 with an RMX and KTM.

The weather as of 1:16pm for Roscommon calls for clouds, no rain.

See ya!

------------------
Rickshaw Racing
01' KTM 400EXC
87' Yamaha TW200
86' Honda Reflex

jrccc20967

Mar 30, 2000
Everyone seams to have the same thought.the more the better.After all it takes alot of people to get those KTM's out of the mud holes.By the way the jrccc20967 stands for my name and cycle conservation club and membership number.

------------------
87 YZ 490
2001 wr426
chrome don't get you home

Max Factor

Sponsoring Member
Oct 18, 2000
Originally posted by jrccc20967:
After all it takes alot of people to get those KTM's out of the mud holes.

Them's fighting words! :p See ya Sunday

------------------

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
Max, great meeting you and Faith! We hope you enjoyed the ride. How was the ride today? Did you ride both loops?

Look forward to our next ride together.

------------------
Rickshaw Racing
01' KTM 400EXC
87' Yamaha TW200
86' Honda Reflex

Max Factor

Sponsoring Member
Oct 18, 2000
Rich,
Yeah, top ride on Sat. I didn't end up going out Sunday again.
By the time we cruised around and had a feed, I decided that I'd had a better fix than I was expecting for the weekend so headed home to fullfill some other 'obligatory' activities!
Hope to do catch you this weekend?

------------------

jrccc20967

Mar 30, 2000
Max we looked for you on Sunday at Geels.I see you had a good ride.We hope to meet you on another ride.Will you be at Baldwin on the 5th or 6th for the rites of spring trail tour?As always I'am glad to see everyone enjoying are great trail system

------------------
87 YZ 490
2001 wr426
chrome don't get you home

Max Factor

Sponsoring Member
Oct 18, 2000
jrcc:
I was looking forward to riding again and meeting you guys, but definitely scored a few extra riding season kitchen passes by calling in after 1 day.
I will be riding this weekend coming and on the 5/6th. Just haven't sorted out where?
There's another thread going where we can set something up this weekend.
5/6th I think I'll head down to the KY GNCC. If that falls through I'll do the CCC ride.

------------------

Max Factor

Sponsoring Member
Oct 18, 2000
fatherson:
Knowing Shane personally all I can say is that he is without question or doubt a true fighter, champion and one hell of a nice guy.(apart from obviously being one of the fastest woods guys on the plant)

I havn't had a chance to speak to him yet, but I would assume like the rest of us human beings, that he just had a really bad day and has a couple of external issues distracting him at the moment.

Hopefully he's got them in check and will re-bound next round with the magic and ferocity he is renowned for.

------------------

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Max, Good news! I enjoy watching him beat everyone (even other KTM riders). I was concerned it was an injury or burnout. I hope you get a chance to see him in Kentucky (and watch him burn up another rear tire on the podium).
I talked to Rick today on the phone. He said he enjoyed watching your rear tire bounce through the whoops at Geels. I look forward to meeting you and enjoying a ride together later this year.

------------------

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
Mike, it was really more like watching Max's rear tire when he stopped! :D

Max, I spoke with my local dealer who said he would help you with selling your bike. I suspect that you should have plenty of interested people to buy your bike if you wait until and ride it until August.

See you guys later.

------------------
Rickshaw Racing
01' KTM 400EXC
87' Yamaha TW200
86' Honda Reflex

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom