Michigan Rider New To DRN

BigEasy

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 22, 2005
Hello All. New to the board, and just getting back to riding. I live in West Michigan, Twin Lake area. Needed a good way to burn off a few pounds and have a bit of fun doing it. So that meant a good exercise machine in the form of an XR650R. Found a good one and appropriate mods have been done over fall and winter and ready for some spring action. I am ready to hook up and ride. Fairly computer literate for a self taught 30 something generation.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Michigan Trail Riders forum for some folks in your area.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Now beware...them Michigan riders are a rather warped bunch. Watch out for Woodsy and Inca in particular! (real nice guys actually!)

There are a number of MTR members in West Michigan, you will certainly find some riding opportunities! So do a post in the MTR section - see what happens! Welcome aboard!

BigEasy

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 22, 2005
Just for the record, I live in Twin Lake, MI. and grew up in the Fremont area. I prefer trail riding to MX and a good blast down a fire road really gets blood pumpin. Been out of the trails for a good amount of time (years) but coming back with good bike and good attitude. Been on all different bikes street and enduro since I was 17. Had a couple kaws, a couple yams, and a couple hondas. Fastest bike was a 1988 Kaw zx750r Ninja, with a vance and hines pipe and a stage three jet kit and k@n,s. 114 hp stock at rear tire, so who knows how many after mods. But the dirt is a better place for me, a lot less trouble to be had in the woods. Plus a reaccuring dream about my dirtbike still sitting in the garage, was the kicker. Many nights waking up, thinking a ride was in store for me then ( oh sh*t) no bike. Nuff said, look forward to meetin all of you. Keep me posted.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…