Michigan Trailfest II - October 13 and 14

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
The planning has started for Trailfest II. We will be camping in the same place - Moorestown (west of Higgins and Houghton Lakes). I will provide directions in a future post. We will be riding a different trail and the plan will include two days of fun. Hopefully more people can attend both days.
Please let me know if you have suggestions on how to improve the Trailfest.
Mark your calendars for the second weekend in October and let me know if you have any questions.

Mike Jr.

P.S. How does this sound?????? Trailfest III in the U.P.!!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
I'm In!

Trailfest in the UP. Yaaaaaaa! Dems some good trail up dare! Will that be this year or next year? :scream:

I'll be grilling big 'ol burgers for after the Saturday ride at 'fest II. :D

Fred "too short" T

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Fred T burgerfest

Sounds like a cheeseburger in paradise!

If Fred T's goin, so am I.

Should I bring a wetsuit for the "crick" ? :confused:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
DIRECTIONS

NOW JEFFREY,

YOU KNOW YOU NEED DIRECTIONS... OR A LEADER DOG

HOPE YOU'RE THERE...

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT...

GRAMPA MAURER

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Trailfest III in the UP

The third trailfest is being planned for next June. I have a friend from Marquette (Ken C.) who has volunteered to be our trail guide.
I had almost forgot about Jeff's late arrival at the first event. He definitely needed a leader dog on that night.:p
MM Jr.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
Re: Trailfest III in the UP

Originally posted by fatherandson
The third trailfest is being planned for next June. I have a friend from Marquette (Ken C.) who has volunteered to be our trail guide.
I had almost forgot about Jeff's late arrival at the first event. He definitely needed a leader dog on that night.:p
MM Jr.
Ya, and a new gas can because he forgot his and a bunk in my camper so he didn't have to put his tent up at 1:00 AM! Looks like Jeff is our new whippin' boy. Digger may breath a little easier!:p

Hope Big Jim Rye gets his Honeydew list done this time so he can come out and play! :D

Jeff Allen

Lifetime Sponsor
It wasn't 1:00 AM I thought it was closer to midnight ;)

Actually wasn't "I" the only one to see the sign in that thick pea soup fog we had that night :p Even though I only saw it because I had stop to find out where the heck I was :D

Last edited:

Miltonyz

Sponsoring Member
You guys should have one on Drummond Island. That would satisfy your urge to trailride for a while

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Drummond Island

Unfortunately, it will also satisfy your burning need to bend rims, flatten tires and destroy wheels and cases....

I've never seen so many rocks !!!!

The Old Man

Look out Fred Big Jim is ready to ride. I hope that all is going well for everyone. As far as the Island I enjoyed the mild head injury that I got there last time. There is nothing like looking over the edge of Marble Head.I am looking forward to seeing everyone Uncle Denny dropped off the tape from Jack Pine looked like alot of fun.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
sounds like fun!

that weekend would be a good birthday present for me:p I have spudric's clyinder shipped off to mr gorr, hopfull it will be back by then?

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
You'll have to get Badgerman to plan the swimming event again!

Jeff, this time call me for GPS coordinates to get you closer to the campground the first time around!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
The trail we will be riding at Trailfest II will cross a river and swimming is available.
However, in October a wet suit (not riding shorts) will be required.:(
I will be sending an email to all Trailfest I participants. I want to remind them of the upcoming event and provide a list of riding buddies.

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
sonds like fun ill have to tell 70 marlin thats all he gets for his b-day and some other words like "can i come too" lol