gif2.gif
    32.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Good to see you yesterday, Fred - and also to the other Trailfesters that made it - Badgerman and family, Jeff Allen, Craig and a whole host of Trailfest wannabes!

Fred, the pic didn't show up for me. Is it there or did you miss the URL?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Why wait until the snow melts??? We rode last April in the snow, ice and mud. We should plan to get together at least once before the Rites of Spring ride in May.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Try this!

Here's a bigger one. (I hope!)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Check out my pics

Hey guys, if you look in my sig line I have MY photos in it. Click on it and I've posted a bunch of trailfest pictures in there for you to enjoy ....ah the memories!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Nice pics, Fred, thanks!

I got an idea. Come February, when everyone remembers the last year's riding experiences as being twice and fast and three times as thrilling as they were, maybe we need a "bench racing luncheon"! Like maybe someplace near Lansing, centrally located so most guys can make it easily. Maybe bring wives so they can be wowed by their men's experiences. What'cha think?

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
nice pic's fred!

my favorite pic's was the burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still can taste them. I'll have to have jr post his pic of the short leg get off of "that guy on the green bike" :p

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Must of been the "rubber pants" comment...

that got you into paybacks huh Marlin? Did I fall or just come clsoe?

BTW: Does Spudrick have that wheelie shot? I'd like that one if it turned out. Do I look scared???

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
well, ya!

wheelie shot "you could see the fear!" the best pic was the group shot by the truck, where you were the tallest? you were even taller that mike!

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Mark,

I like the idea of getting together in February. I even have a place where we can meet for free. My dad's church has a community center with tables, chairs, kitchen and lots of room to share the memories (and pit race for next year).

Asrith, I sent you a personal message. Give me a call and I'll fill you in on the details.

Mike Jr.

Top Bottom