Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Another fun day at Elsinore. Mastersandblaster and I went out to meet MXDad and the boys at the Elsinore track yesterday.

It was the first time on the track for Mastersandblaster and he was grinnin from ear to ear. He is already talking about going back.

MXDad shows up with a brand new CR450f.:scream: Sorry about all of the drool on your new bike Dad. If I said I wasn't jealous, I'd be lying.;) Chased Dad for a few laps and could not believe how that thing explodes off the corners.

LT had to leave early, something about getting home to go trick or treating. Aren't you a little old for that LT? By the way, did anything follow you home?:p

Another good day with great people.

Ol'89r

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Man, sorry I missed that one. I would have loved to see Dad on that new 450! Now I'm gonna have to ride twice as hard to stay with him and I definately don't want to be behind him with the roost that thing puts off!

I'll try and make the next one boys!
Elk

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
I'm sure we'll venture out again next Wednesday am. I figured I needed some extra ponies to keep up with you Elk!! You know, the better performance through technology thing. I did enjoy the new ride, but barely broke it in yesterday, so can't wait to get it out again.

89r', you'll have to ride it next time - I'll bring the drool cup! :)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

MXdad:

I'd like to read your comparison report - YZ250F vs CRF450. I'm all ears or.. er...eyes.:confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom