Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I think we are riding the Grand Traverse or Fife Lake loops Wed around 5:00 probably will only be a 20 mile ride.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I'll get in touch if I get Wednesday cleared with my boss! The boss at home seams to be alright with the idea since she is off Wednesday so work will be the challenge. The boss is pretty decent though and I have over 100 hours of vac./sick time to use, so it probably will be possible. Thanks for the replies.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Got it cleared with all of my superior officers! I'm game for a Wednesday ride. Don, how do I get in touch with you guys or can you provide me with your meeting place/directions to riding location on Wednesday? Thanks.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Nick give me a call 231-590-1139

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Nick, I hope you enjoyed the WHOOPS.
Don

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Don, thanks for letting me tag along. Ahh, the WHOOPS weren't bad, not nearly like the ski hill moguls by the club grounds! Good luck at Marquette. :uh:

OVER 50

May 29, 2006
D Marsh,can you tell me what the Grand Traverse loops are like? I've been on the MCCCT to Fife Lake with my XR but if the loops are all tight single track I'd ride the KTM. I'd try to get a few others to go along on a weekday an ride that area. Thanks in advance for any info you can pass along. " I'd rather be lost on the trail than be found at home!"

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
The Grand Traverse loops are mostly tight with lots of whoops. The KTM would probably be a better choice. Let me know maybe I can get loose to ride.
Don

Top Bottom