deagle

May 21, 2001
Anyone in Middle Tennessee going riding this weekend (6/9/01)?
I know about the Fathers Day ride but I may shoot up to LBL this Saturday for 6 or 8 hours. Any other decent places closer. I am fairly new to VSTA and MTDR and will get to know the places as time goes on but I want to get out this weekend and get some time in.

KaTMandoo

May 16, 2001
I might be able to go, I live in Gallatin, and am new to MTDR and VSTA as well. Im still pretty new to dirtbiking, but if you dont mind waiting on my slow butt i'd like to go.

KaTMandoo

deagle

May 21, 2001
Distance

Turkey Bay at Land Between the Lakes is up I 24 just into Kentucky about 2 hours from Nashville. Unless there is a shorter route, your looking at 2 hours to Nashville then 2 more hours to LBL. It is a state park and is open to the public. It has large loop trails as well as tight woods and plenty of hills, a little of something for everybody. In answer to your question, yes, all of the above.

kx125racer

Feb 21, 2000
Hey Dan and Chad,

I will find out where my group is riding at this weekend. I will probably not go with them though. I may try to race on sunday. Remember the MTDR meeting is the 12th at 6:30pm.

Take care,

Mark

Top Bottom