factorykx125

Feb 20, 2004
Yo! Whats up with mike brown jumping to the yamaha. Dont get me wrong, Yamaha's are good but they just aren't kawasaki's. :thumb: Just look at all of the championships he had on his kx. I wish i could ride like that. :laugh: I dont think mike should of jumped to yamaha, I mean look at all kawasaki has done for him!! Stuff like this really gets me mad :flame: But hell what can I do.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
because he rode yami before he went to europe!! he has ridden more on yami than his short stint at PC

factorykx125

Feb 20, 2004
Yea thats true. But I cant belive that Ezra has jumped also!!!!! I bet Yamaha just threw a big check at them and stole kawasaki's only 250 riders. They already had david and reed and they are good. But I have a feeling it is just to get yamaha on the podium more. OMG look at kevin hes a beast and so is reed I really wish carmicheal was in this but its a shame about his knee and all.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
factorykx125 said:
I bet Yamaha just threw a big check at them and stole kawasaki's only 250 riders.

OR it was the only ride either of them could get at the time. Brown was already making backup plans to go to Europe for this season when the Yamaha of Troy deal fell into his lap.

If Yamaha was going to be throwing big checks around you would think they would toss them at someone other than an underachiever and a guy who can't ride a 250.

flyinfinn

Nov 15, 2001
brown was going to go ride a factory crf 250 at team cas-honda in europe, but the team decided to give the spot to Jussi Vehviläinen (fin).

Top Bottom