Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
racerx

Mike Brown + Yamaha of Troy = 2004

Mike Brown, the 2001 AMA 125cc National Champion, fell out of '03 title contention this week when he couldn't make it through Millville, but Brown must feel better now - he just signed a deal with Boost Mobile/Yamaha of Troy to compete in 2004 in 250cc Supercross and the 125cc Nationals. Brown, who has ridden for the Pro Circuit Kawasaki team since returning from Europe three seasons ago, will make the switch right after the completion of the outdoor nationals. He will join Brock Sellards, Josh Hansen, Kelly Smith and Danny Smith - all full-time 125cc riders - on next year's squad.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Maybe he'll ride one of those things he used to call cheater bikes in the outdoors, eh? ;) Okie 'll love to have his buddy over on his side now, riding his favorite bike. :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm selling the Yamaha now!

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
I am starting to feel more along the lines that you do on this Bob....These satellite teams (ie PC and YOT) should be opportunities for young, up and coming local hotshoes that have shown that they are ready to take a step up to a almost, factory level ride. Not for a thirty something on the downhill slide, I won't give it up coz I got nuthin else to do kind of guy. Guys like Mike LaRocco desrve all kinds of praise coz he started his own non-factory team and still has the potential to get a win in the big boys class but some of these guys that are milking the 125 class need to step up and move up or move on

Top Bottom