Mike Metzger's bike is pretty damm cool

FlyinHawaiin

Nov 15, 2003
The godfather of FMX I must say prob has the sweetest dirt bikeI have ever seen, guy must have alot of cash to own a bike like that

the bike:
http://www.mxillustrated.com/phpBB2/showthread.php?t=65

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
i like degans bike way better, a guy that races around here has a pair of those yellow tires on his 03 KX250, looks kinda stupid but you always know its him.

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
deegans bike is hand painted and sponsored by westcoast choppers.... thats a cool factor.
i have always been a fan of carey hearts white cr ( i: bike )
and nate adams dc shoe sponsored ride is cool. did you see adams is riding for yamaha in 04'

FlyinHawaiin

Nov 15, 2003
but the power drink on deegans bike does kinda kill the whole effect other than that hell yeah its jesse james' finest work. And yes I was kinda surprised to see that adams will be riding for yamaha. Not as surprised as kawi fans when RC switched to honda. As for the yellow tires, I've seen weirder things its just different and I like things that stick out.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
deagan should have jesse james paint him a custom tank like on one of their choppers, better yet make the whole frame like that. jesse james is so much better than those american chopper guys, he actually "fabricates" his bikes.

FlyinHawaiin

Nov 15, 2003
Michelin makes those tires you see, they are called Starcross tires, but beware they can be pricey and dont tend to last as long as black tires due to the compound rubber they are made of.

Top Bottom