haloboy

Dec 4, 2001
About 12 of us from the land of cheese,beer,and brats are coming down for a bit of a ride on the 26 through the 30th. It would be great to hook up with some local riders to find better trails. Last year a guy on a KDX took us around to some trails that we did not know about I hope we can find them again!! We will be parked at Mill Creek trail head hope to see some one.

bhiner

Sponsoring Member
May 12, 2002
If this is at White Rock...There is a H.S. that weekend and you could either compete or ask them if you can ride for no points for a reduced fee. Either way you would have a marked trail which is really nice up there.
Wish I could meet you there but I'm booked.

haloboy

Dec 4, 2001
bhiner I think White Rock is to the south near Cass. I could be wrong. There is an enduro this sun at mill creek two of us wanted to come down and race it but 2 out of 12 does not win the vote unless you are from florida!! just kidding too bad you can not make it. we do this every year so mabe next year.

pro2k

Nov 7, 2002
Hey Haloboy, I was actually thinking of going down there myself on the 26 or 27th. Maybe we could hook up since I've never been there before. What is required to get in down there?

Jtown

Nov 26, 2001
The Mill Creek trail runs through what is considered the White Rock area. Some of that trail runs fairly close to Cass. The enduro that was held there last weekend used some of the Mill Creek trail and a lot of other trail, including quite a bit of single track. The C loop was around 34 ground miles. The A loop used some of the C loop and some more tight trail. This weekend, if you take off on the Mill Creek trail, you'll still be able to tell where the enduro course goes off the main trail. The H.S. this weekend is at Byrd's, which is a little bit southeast of Cass. I don't think any of the H.S. course will use any of the same trail used by the enduro. This weekend should be great riding there. It was a bit wet last weekend, but by this weekend it should dry out. I'll try to come out Saturday if I get the chance.

haloboy

Dec 4, 2001
pro2k and jtown hope to see you there ! we will be in a30 chev crew cab with black trailer and a ford van with a white trailer. If we are not at the trail head check the other parking area to the north.

Top Bottom