MILL CREEK - Dec. 15th (maybe 14th race, too)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Well... I figured what the heck... lets have ANOTHER Mill Creek thread! :confused:

I'm flying down to Bama from Dec. 13-16. JP and I are planning on hitting up Mill Creek for open riding on Sunday and maybe racing there Saturday, too.

It would be great to get a group on DRNers together on Sunday for sure. Anyone game?

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Cool. I'm supposed to attend graduation on the 14th but I feel a cold coming on:eek: Sunday's a definate.

Nikki - did anyone warn you about JP?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Steve... wow thats awesome! Thanks for the offer - thats really cool of ya! I look forward to meeting you when I come down. :thumb:

Lemming... ummm? Is there something you need to tell me about JP before I make the trip? My ticket is non-refundable ya know... uhh... anyone want a round trip ticket from Chicago to Birmingham for two weeks from now? :confused: Look forward to riding with you, too, Lemming. Now the weather better cooperate that weekend or I'll be a little disappointed!

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Nothing that can't wait until you arrive :confused: Just watch out, he likes to keep you out way past your bedtime, take tonight for instance. I couldn't get him out of that bar :worship:

By the way, one night the party will be at my place, do you like Martinies? (you are 21, right?) :)

Signed, the dirty old professor :yeehaw:

Man my head is going to hurt tomorrow at Millcreek. But don't worry, I'll still beat Gomer around the track.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Damn. . .just cuz a guy works a chick with three heads. . .

Nik, I'm harmless. Honest. Just make sure you have bail money. ;)

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Forecast for the 15th is 50/50 with a good chance of hangovers for those hanging around in Alabama the 14th. I'll try to be there with my brother.

Last edited:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Cool Solo! That would be awesome!! :thumb:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Gosh darnit!!! I'll be in Chicago the 11-13 and had CONSIDERED flying down to Birmingham for the weekend to see my old neighbors, but I have a Company Christmas Obligation Thingy on the 14th so I must fly back to CA. Ahhh, well.

I would have gone to cheer you all on. Would have been good to see many of you again! Have a good time!

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Natalie, you could always try the Family Emergency Thingy if you really want to come down. Tell them that your Uncle Rufus is on his deathbed down in 'Bama. Give them my number if they don't believe you. I'll handle it from there. ;)

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Looks like the 7th is dead and buried. I MAY be there on the 8th, but it's not looking good.

Who's up for the 14th? It's your last opportunity of the year to see me abuse a MX track. (Where's that faceplant smilie?)

The weather looks good (so far), and Lemming has agreed to wash all the bikes and make sammiches. I know you guys don't want to miss it.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
so what's the plan?  I have a bike, with cooperland dirt still on it. 

I may try to make it out to watch you guys race.  Is it Saturday night?

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
It's a day race, but our motos won't run until the end of rotation. Moto 1 will run at 10:30 or so, and moto 2 will be at 2:30 or 3.

Come on out. We're planning to ride Sunday also. Sunday will be an open practice day. $15 gets you all the track time you can stand.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom