JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Lemming and I are doing some practice laps at Mill Creek this week. It's a good track to play on, and the new SX track is open as well.

Who's up for it?

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Nope the old one is the MX and the new one is SX (hence you will not see me on the new track).

I'll be there around 10. JP may make it that early if he doesn't have 3 dates set up for Sat night :D

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
The new track looks pretty easy. . .except for the pro-style whoops section. I saw some pretty impressive tankslappers there Saturday night. The rest of the track is kinda jumpy, but very safe looking. Most of the jumps are tables, and the really big double has a very safe landing ramp.

Michelle's son Cory ragdolled off the second-biggest double and lived to tell about it. He overjumped it by a good ten feet and landed on the flat. We were watching him when he went down like the Hindenburg. I figured he broke his collarbone or worse, but he lucked out and only sustained some serious bruising. He spent 15 minutes in the meatwagon, but he walked it off after being checked out by the EMT.

Scary stuff. It's different when it's someone you know. :eek:

Lemming, I couldn't get a date with a gun. :silly:

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Where are those Mississippi boys that keep talking about coming over for a ride a Mill Creek? Has CRSeth recovered from his endo at Monster Mountain?

Any of you GA boys coming?

thebird

Sep 28, 2000
Seth has recovered! I want to come but it looks like I will have to make the trip by myself nobody wants to ride right now. I've only been on my bike twice since monster mountain

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Looks like I'll be there with the 250F. Wrench is putting the KTM under the knife this week, and it'll be a miracle if it's ready before Sunday.

I'll try to round up some locals too. I think everyone will be at the lake though. :think:

Lemming

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Looks like Sunday's weather has gone from Thunderstorms to Sunny skies :cool:

JP - you mean you actually might ride the mighty 380 :scream:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Last chance to commit. Is anybody other than Lemming going to show? There should be some cloud cover tomorrow, and the high is only 82. It should be a good day. I can't wait to roll all the jumps on the new SX track. :silly:

Top Bottom