Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
He's got talent and he's a strong kid. I think he could be a contender after a couple of seasons on a 450. He's young so he has some time to develop his skills. He just better get used to the physical side of racing and not be afraid to bang bars.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Millsaps a sandbagger? lol :rotfl: The guy just got here and he's moving up. Give me a break. Goose was getting lapped by RC and had to move back down??

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
nephron said:
Millsaps a sandbagger? lol :rotfl: The guy just got here and he's moving up. Give me a break. Goose was getting lapped by RC and had to move back down??
I said crybaby/sandbagger. I think Langston and Ramsey are sandbaggers. Millsaps, Hansen and Alessi are crybabies.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
and Grant has parked two of the three, lol.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Millsaps was in my dreams last night. He and Tommy Hahn. Also had Millsaps in my dreams a few weeks back - man, it was some funny stuff!

Strange. :coocoo:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
nikki said:
Millsaps was in my dreams last night. He and Tommy Hahn. Also had Millsaps in my dreams a few weeks back - man, it was some funny stuff!

Lucky buggers.

pace

Nov 21, 2003
Yeah, I like Millsaps.

Grant? I'll enjoy watching him get lapped by Stewart if he ever makes it to the big boy class.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
nikki said:

I'll bet Red thought he was the man of your dreams.

:laugh:

mxgirl118

Apr 2, 2006
nikki said:

i wish i was you he is so hot and he is also my fave rider

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Talented rider.........but my son and I agree, before he speaks on the podium, he could use to blow his nose.

john3_16

May 17, 2004
Went to Houston last weekend and Millsaps was very solid...I'm a fan for sure..Seems like a nice kid too...

But Tommy Hahn really surprized me...He was the fastest guy on the track and closed in on Millsaps in his heat and in the main...But Millsaps was a bit more consistent.

It was good to finally see a Texan battling it out for the win.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
john3_16 said:
Went to Houston last weekend and Millsaps was very solid...I'm a fan for sure..Seems like a nice kid too...

But Tommy Hahn really surprized me...He was the fastest guy on the track and closed in on Millsaps in his heat and in the main...But Millsaps was a bit more consistent.

It was good to finally see a Texan battling it out for the win.

You can tell that Millsaps is a good guy from the way he rides also... I may be wrong this year... I haven't watched any of the lites classes do to the wierd TV schedule... But from what I' have seen he always passes clean, gives guys room, and just smokes them all, I love it... Nobody can say, Millsaps wins riding dirty ya know...

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
lol, the following is a satellite image of Belpre, Ks. The home of Tommy Hahn: click

His practice tracks were probably bigger than the town. You think he's got potential. Wait 'til you see his little brother, Will Hahn.

edit: nevermind. Didn't work. Just type in Belpre, Ks and choose satellite in the upper right hand corner. Looks like it's about '5 streets by 5 streets'.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
ouch

john3_16

May 17, 2004
dante said:
You can tell that Millsaps is a good guy from the way he rides also... I may be wrong this year... I haven't watched any of the lites classes do to the wierd TV schedule... But from what I' have seen he always passes clean, gives guys room, and just smokes them all, I love it... Nobody can say, Millsaps wins riding dirty ya know...

I like to see good clean racing like that...He definitely earns it so there's nothing anyone can say...I can't wait till he's racing the big bikes..

Apr 14, 2005
Millsaps and Grant both dominate the Lites class ala RC and JBS... I'd give Millsaps the edge. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but I never noticed Josh Grants name as he was coming up through the Am's like I did Millsaps' name..

me thinks that Martin Davalos has some speed too... not consistant yet though

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Clean racing is fine, but I like a rider who wants it bad enough to bang bars a little bit, like Langston, RC, Bubba, even Reed. You gots to want it.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
Davi was headed to the front of the pack at the race in Daytona before tangling with a lapper, leading him to say that he learned to “stay away from other riders” in order to win this year’s title. (quoted from racer X)

http://www.racerxill.com/articles/detail/586/bench-racing-ammo-dont-mess-with-texas.aspx

I thought this was interesting...

Banging bars and such to pass are desperate moves to me... I hate seeing pick up passes like langston did to allessi did last year... That was weak... Also block passes, I absolutly hate them as well... It's like "I'm not as fast but I'll just block you until we either crash or one guy is forced to back off the gas"... And Line stealers, I don't like that either... Forcing you to brake because of contact... a perfect example is what Doug Henry did to Reed at X-Games super moto a few years back... That pass pissed me off...

on the other hand it is pretty excieting watching guys battle, and banging bars and such... I guess I just love it all...

Top Bottom