Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Anybody thinking of going? oldguy and Spider?, Wolf? We can't make the National this year so I think we are going to make the trek down for Memorial Day weekend.

Open Practice on Saturday, Race on Sunday, another Raceday on Monday and if you wanted a Chad Johnson school Tuesday and Wednesday.

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Ahh crap, sorry to hear that would have loved to see you guys. I'm still looking at some of the RacerX Vet series dates and hoping to make the Azzie one work but it's the same weekend as our final race of the season at one of my favorite tracks.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Doug, we were just talking about that...there is an outside chance Hunter and I may pop upthere, though my wife has sort of suggested we go to Michigan to visit her m&d...Sorry to hear that Dave...totally sucks...good thing you're loaded :)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I heard tell that Minnesota has age classes, that run from A class to D class? Unlike the harrowed grounds of Michigan, the older classes have no sub classes. I think I could make LaCrosse in 6 hours, Millville is further south and west? I do not know about driving the speed limit in Wisconsin though! +50b is calling me? And Dave will not spill the beans on where exactly Sugar Grove is, I do not frequent facebook that much. His bikes sure got trashed at that harescramble, I ran it through my brain for a second, bad idea for MX'ers! I was sneaking around Gerhards race order, it seems he has listed a +40 125cc class, or it could be a typo? I have stated before how cool that would be? I do know a guy, with a cheap, mint 04 YZ125? That is all I need, a bike with a tighter maintenance schedule! I did pick up a set of rubber for my ugly 97 CR250, a fresh set of Pirellis', a first for me, BUT, highly prized up at Service! And they are sand tires. Spring DRN meet at Millville, Memorial Day weekend, Chili said so? Going, once, twice,,,, Vintage Bob

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Bob, Millville does have skill levels in the Vet classes up to +45, since I fall one year short of the +45 B/C I'll be racing +30 and +40 C. You could do +45 B/C and the +50 Fossil classes. Head on over it's a great facility and should be a great weekend.

As far as Sugar Maple MX check out http://sugarmaplemx.com/

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I need to practice stealing the DRN logo, using a mac? I have long had the attitude of no sponsors ride for free, except the ones I keep close to my heart. Chili has the first 2! Curious where the 3rd one is? And the days of plastering seemingly cool stickers/being a tool went away many moons ago. I ran across an old timers trick, grind off the oem engine castings, they hold dirt/mud quicker? The last time an oem helped me out? Service has some sweet, yet pricey covers! And I did run across a Canadian billet bling supplier, RR racing, cheap? Vintage Bob

Top Bottom