Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Well you already saw Squid's images and now I've uploaded way more than I should have so be prepared for overload!

We'll start with a DRN member. Zoomer was out there on Amateur day ripping it up in the 50+ Fossil class, you can still haul Mike!

Millville_07_0019-resize.JPG

From here out it's the big boys...

Millville_07_0533-resize.JPG

Millville_07_0717-resize.JPG

Millville_07_0998-resize.JPG

Millville_07_0732-resize.JPG

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Wow! Great shots Chili! That dirt looks perfect!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I use a Canon 1D MarkII with a 24-70 f2.8 and a 70-200 f2.8 Canon L series lenses. Dave so far I am happy with the MarkII but not blown away like I thought I would be with AF speed etc. I'm struggling some with the metering as I found the metering in my 20D to be much more spot on, I am constantly having to watch the histogram and use - e/v to avoid badly blown highlights.

mox69

Mar 26, 2007
That last shot is of Trey Canard holeshotting mx lite moto2 correct?

I didn't really watch him much in moto1, but in moto2 he looked pretty good.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Nice work! Millville seems like one of the best tracks for getting shots of roost.

I love Metcalfe (#123) in that last shot. He has overshot the berm and is getting a little air before he lands in the marbles.

The last Alessi shot and the Cobra #12 shots are my other favorites.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey Chilli, nice action shots!
These are really some great photos.
Love the shot of BT on the top double with the horse shoe in the back ground>
What a week end of racing :cool:

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this, but I've been on holidays, and spent 3 days at Walton.

There is some really good photos in this series, but my eye is drawn to the first wide angle shot of Townley. I just really like the way it shows the crowd in the background because that helps to show that it is a race and not just some dude out on the practice track.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Bspeed said:
the one with the "valley" below the racer #101 is my fav and very top notch..!
What is deceiving about that picture is the 180 degree turn below is up another hill. The hill he is cresting is an unbelievable climb to a triple on top. Almost verticle and dam hard to walk up

Top Bottom