RMDUSTER71

Mar 27, 2001
Murf

thanks for the site, I've been looking for it with no luck. I'm in Korea so I will not get to see the race until next Saturday night. But it is good to know the the KTM of grant ran so strong! Can't wait to see the race, will have to get up at 2am but it will be worth it. Again thanks allot.:cool:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
:) Langston 1/1, phew this is going to be a real close finish to the season, glad to see Grant is back up to strength, lets hope he holds it together for the final two events.

My guess is that Okie may be shouting for Brown these last two races, don't want some wannabe world champ pretender to the throne foreigner as champ, now do we :)

Jake T

Mar 23, 2000
I don't know... I think if Grant is as fast as he was at millville
I think he is gonna win the series. He was MINUTES ahead of Brown
in moto 2 and just kept pulling farther and farther away.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Grant WAS flying but very smooth too, he didn't even seem to be trying and was waxing them! Now I know he is not from the good old USA but hey, if he goes faster more times or more consistently then everyone else and is eligible then I guess he is the champ. I like what he has to say on the podium as well. But I also hope Mike will win ... it was Travis but he seams to have learned discretion, I just hope it doesn't slow him down in the future!

Kevin

Top Bottom