Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Hey girls have you been doing any trials lately? There is another national in CA in August and I hope to be there. I believe it is at Donner again. Any of you going to the indoor event on DEC 6th (Is that the date?) I have a Christmas Party. Well I hope you are all doing well and trying to learn trials.
Nicole

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey Nicole!!!! :yeehaw:

I was trying to buy a 1994 Aprilia a couple months ago (after the Tooth Fairy Trials Event) but I took to long to say the word go and it sold!!!  I rode a little trials at Dirtweek and actually did a 6 log pyramid (6-8" logs, little ones) and got over it okay, but did a stoooopid looking brake slide underneath a pickup truck parked nearby :ugg:   I need to keep working at it. 

Karna, on the other hand, is a STAR and rides trials regularly!!!  I miss Firelilly, have not seen her in sooooo long!  I heard she had a trials bike, recent purchase?

Hope to see you soon!

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Mini and Karna are to modest to announce that they DOMINATED the trials event recently held down at Hollister. They have been competing all summer, bring home lots of hardware. :yeehaw:

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Awesome girls. Mini I have been waiting to hear how it is going. Do you like it. I love my little 200 as it goes up anything. Can't wait to hear from you.,

Nicole

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Hi, Girlrider!
Yes, I loooooove my 200 pro!!! I'm so glad that I decided on 200.
The bike is light, but it still has enough power for me and is easy to ride.

I rode the intermediate line in my first event and cleaned most of the sections. I couldn't stop smiling! ;) Then I got the 1st place in my class at AHRMA National Trials Championship in Hollister, CA which was my 2nd event. :thumb: I was planning to ride another event on last Sunday, but the weather got so bad that the event was postponed until next year.

As for Indoor Trials, we are just deciding whether to go riding on that weekend or to stay home and go watch the competition.

GETOMETOCA, I know you have been doing all kinds of dirt bike trips. I envy you! I have been staying home for most weekends and haven't ridden much lately. Will I see you at the Bearfoot Family Enduro?

Jonala, O.K., it's time for you to get a new trials bike and tell us all about your riding! :laugh:

Mini

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by FireLily
Then I got the 1st place in my class at AHRMA National Trials Championship in Hollister, CA which was my 2nd event.
Awesome Mini; it sounds like yer not only having fun on yer new bike, but yer jammin on it too! :thumb:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
GETOMETOCA, I know you have been doing all kinds of dirt bike trips. I envy you! I have been staying home for most weekends and haven't ridden much lately. Will I see you at the Bearfoot Family Enduro

Most Definitely!!! :yeehaw:  I was just thinking that it has been since late May that we rode together????  That is too long!!!

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Then I got the 1st place in my class at AHRMA National Trials Championship in Hollister, CA which was my 2nd event.
What the.....where the hell have I been? I didn't even know you had gotten into Trials riding! That's awesome Mini! But not surprising, you rock!! :)
Can't wait to see you again in Reno.

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
By the time Reno comes around she'll be doing Stoppie flip turns, spaltt'rs,
hoping up rocks bigger than a house. :worship:

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Hi Nicole! I know I am a little late to respond. I have started back to school (planning on entering the RN program pretty soon) and have been overwhelmed with studying, working full-time, and being wife and mommy. But, I have found time to ride here and there. I did want to mention that I am still seriously contemplating selling the Montesa and trading it for a 200 (either Beta or Gas Gas...whatever is available and cheaper). I will probably make my decision real soon. I rode the Montesa up at the Tooth Fairy Trial at LaPorte and had a great time on it. A few weeks ago at the AHRMA National, I found it to be a little bit of a handful. So, I am back to Square one. If only I could get my dad's support. He thinks that it's the rider (meaning ME) and not the bike. I believe that if I had a 200 then I would have more fun, more confidence and ride better as a result.

Thanks for checking in. Oh, I rode the GasGas this weekend at the Bearfoot Family Enduro and can't believe I didn't get one sooner. I didn't poop out. I LOVE THAT BIKE!!!!!

Take Care and Have a nice Turkey Day!

Karna

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Thanks, girls!
I got another WIN on last Sunday at an event called Bearfoot Family Enduro. :yeehaw:
It was a fun Enduro consisted with single tracks in woods and dirt roads for about 60 miles. I won my class Women's Vet. Karna came in 2nd in Women's sportsman. Natalie did a great job of finishing the race on her own. ;)
Riding trials did help for riding some tricky spots on the course, and my Gas Gas Pampera ran great.
CJ, GSR and Moto'n Mama, I'm going to bring my trials bike to Moonrocks. I hope you will try it!
Mini

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Oh everything comes so easy when you have team mechanics prepping you bikes. Both Mini and Karna did not come out of their heated trailers until their machines were, gassed, warmed up, computers programed, and seats dried.

At one point on the course Mini roosted me as I was having another timing phoo pah. Once I caught back up with her, it took me 5 minutes to get by. The only reason I got by, is that she moved over and waved me by. I couldn't just pass her, she was going to fast.

Karna was giving me descending lessons the day before. :scream:

So both women ride GasGas bikes, have mechanics prep their bikes, both go like :p . I'm going to have to ride with them more often. :cool:

Natalie had a adventourous day. But not to be detered she finished the event. She is one tough lady.

Last edited:
Top Bottom