UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
:cool:
Smit-Dog gets results posted on MONDAY!

Thanks -- and get the LM results up so you can brag about your FIRST PLACE TROPHY!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I see a couple of Sunday event B class riders running for points in the family enduro series?....Maybe I'm wrong in saying anything but I was under the impression that the family enduro series was formed to introduce enduros to trail riders and their family’s as well as being a stepping stone for future Sunday event riders? I don’t want anyone to take my question the wrong way as I also ride the FES with my 8yr old son, but I ride X for no points.

PS. Congrats on your 1st place B senior SmitD! I guess NOW your a regular for some flip'n cake.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
If you're referring to the familar foursome of riders, I believe that they're all riding together as a family on Saturday.... And I think that's great. A little friendly timekeeping competition maybe.... As long as Sunday riders aren't using Saturday's event to rip trail WFO, I'd encourage as many riders as possible to ride the FES event.

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Looks like we have some points competition shaping up in some of the classes. Competition is not objection # 1, but it does make the events more interesting.

Thanks Bill for all of your efforts in the points keeping arena!

Top Bottom