BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey guys

This wise guy, and his brother both forgot their cameras, so I did not get any pics of Jonathans first ever race - If any of you have pics, photos, video etc of the C class start or race, please let me know. SrKXrider, Mark if Jonathan features on your video of Eric please let me know if I can get a copy.

Jonathan rode a KLX110 with no number.

Thanks in advance guys.

Alan

Bundu

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I have some bits and peices of the "C" class race. I'll see if he's in any and let you know.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I had no idea Jonathan was going to race, my brother "DoubleTrouble" signed him up, then I took him on the hare scramble course, after a few crashes he decided he had had enough, and getting him on to the MX track was an effort - the big jumps scared him. Then he got going and we could not get him off, a short trip to the mini flat track, and back to the MX track for the race.

The little guy had so much fun, he could not stop talking about his ride. I never thought he'd race, and have never actively encouraged him - wanted him to learn more about the fun aspect, trails, and family outings - sure was fun seeing him have such a blast - may have to make a regular 2 hour trip to lubbock and get him into some of the local races. :)

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
BunduBasher - I have the start of the kids C class and maybe 3 minutes of the race maybe more. I have at one point during the race got Jonathan coming over the first 3 humps I may have more but have not reviewed it yet. ( My son has a 110 so when I realised there was one in the race I paid attention ). PM me with your info and when I transfer the tape I will send you a copy.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
cool, thanks Mark

Anyone got some pictures from the front ?

Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Did he practice on the track at all on Weds or Thurs. I've got some video of some mini green bikes in action. I'll try to transfer the stuff to my HD tomorrow and upload it.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
No, we only arrived on Saturday, he did spend a good while practising on Saturday morning.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
I videotaped the entire race and I know I got him on tape. Timr has all the tapes we shot and will be for the next 5 or 6 years be sorting out video to put together a DVD for all of us to see.

Anxiously waiting

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
:) So far, the tapes are sitting in a bag next to my nightstand.  Currently, I'm in a hotel in Lexington, KY.  1 week down with no work on the video.  Maybe I can get started this weekend. 

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Is this the kid in question?

Cap0161-vi.jpg

Cap0162-vi.jpg

If so, PM me an address and i can send off a copy of the race. I was recording more of Mxer's kid (#3) but got pieces of Jonathan and his last few turns before the finish line.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Is this the kid in question? 

Hey, that's my boy ...... :) ... looks like a natural .... the number 4 stickers go on tonight !!!! :p , pred will love that ;)

Top Bottom