tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
plan to use bike-shoes on full size bikes.

what are people using to hold the mini's in place - will not fit in the bike shoes.. also what about holding the rear wheel in place - they are quite short of the etrack on far side of trailer.

i was thinking of a full rail frame out of 2x4s like i used in my open trailer - but hoping that someone has a better idea.

mostly looking for convienence of in/out and leaving bikes in trailer when not in use - any ideas???

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i put d rings in the floor and tie the bikes down on their stands using turnbuckles. it works excellent, the suspension is not compressed and after you unload the bikes there is nothing in the way.

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
Vytas,

thanks for the bikeboots link - i ran across these some time ago but could not find them again.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by mx547
i put d rings in the floor and tie the bikes down on their stands using turnbuckles. it works excellent, the suspension is not compressed and after you unload the bikes there is nothing in the way.

I copied mx547's turnbuckle idea for 2 bikes, and also have a bike shoe for anouther bike. I like the turnbuckle system better. I can still use the trailer for moving other stuff. :thumb: Both ways are bullet proof.

Top Bottom