Minn SX, Oldguy, TP, and a huge thanks!!

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
:thumb: Dave worked his magic at the autograph session tonight and made my son's day, week, year...
Somehow he talked Travis Pastrana into calling our house tonight and talk to my 6 year old son Hunter, who, as some of you know, got nasty sick, and had to miss the fun weekend in Minn.

Thank you very much Travis, class act, good guy, a 6 year old's hero (mine too of course :cool: )
And thanks Dave, you da man! :worship:

There is a certain buzz going around our house tonight....feels kinda like x-mas?

Thanks again to all involved :thumb:

P.S: Hunter would like to mail a thank you letter to TP, so if anyone has an address for fan mail or e-mail, please pm me.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
That's outstanding! :yeehaw: :thumb:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
That is very Cool! No matter what people say about TP's choices in event (SX, Freestyle, etc) this is the one thing that puts him above all others. Travis is the only one that you consistantly see helping and doing things for the fans like. Heck, half of them you cant even get an autograph from yet a phone call. Nice work Travis and Oldguy! :thumb:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Too Cool :thumb:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Wolf we would much rather have had Hunter with us this weekend. Hope it helped him some with the dissappointment of misssing the trip.
Travis is really just an outstanding kid- when he walked into the session his first words were "I will be here until the last person leaves" and he was. He signed anyhting that was put in front of him and added some comment to each and every person in the line to make sure they knew he appreciated them coming out. When I asked him if when the session was over he would mind saying Hi to Hunter he insisted I call right then and he took it from there. Later I asked him about dirtweek and he was disappointed he wasn't there last year but said if his schedule was open he really wants to attend this year. He was going to mark it down. BTW ther is a poster here for him also
On another note Windham made Zoomers boy Lukes night. When they announced KW had to leave Luke was way back in line. I told Zoomer to take him outside by the back door and ask KW out there to sign for him. Zoomer took him out and Luke pulled up the courage to ask for an autograph. Problem was nobody had a pen. KW told Zoomer to go inside to get one and he would meet them at the front door- no pen inside so Zoomer runs to his truck destroys the dash til he finds a pen then runs back. KW is laughing at him (as a cameraman films the whole thing) telling him to relax he was going to wait and wouldn't disappoint Luke.

MX racers for the most part are the most accomadating athletes there are when it comes to fans and these 2 are especially the type we need representing motocrossers every where

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Dave,
Thanks again. Hunter is still excited:)
We were actually lucky we didn't go. I ended up in the hospital Saturday night with this nasty bug. completely dehydrated, muscle spasms and seizures. Scariest thing I ever experienced. I thought I was having a stroke.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom