MX86

Dec 27, 2006
yeah it is, but it's not the biggest place... can do all the trails in a couple of hours. but yeah it is fun

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
that would be me ;) with a different username :yikes: :nener:

Jesel

Jul 15, 2006
We oughta hook up and hit the trails this summer. I wish I would have bought a 144 kit for my bike instead of wasting my money on a new sled engine. What a joke this winter is.

Btw I'm butcher boy on that other site.

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
heck yeah! yeah this winter sucks so far.. 2 feet in colorado and nebraska.. ugh! yeah i down for the summer!!

Dec 11, 2004
dude i would be down for a bike ride right now, this winter blows for sleds. been looking for serious bike/moto/trail riders, but all i see is squids on 4x4 wheelers. i live in minnesota...how far is gilbert from the citys? and do you need a spark arrester to ride there?

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
I know of 4 guys that ride bikes in my area besides my family.. one of em is my ridding buddy who owns a 2002 yz125, and a guy i met out on the trail with a polished and ported kx250, and my neighbor has a cr250? i've never met him but my dad has. :cool: be nice to find some guys to ride with. definatly need to plan a group ride. there is a campground 3 miles from my house with power hook-ups and dump station and plenty of spots.

so where you all from? minnesota is a pretty big area lol i'm in nashwauk, for those of you who don't know it is half way in between Hibbing and grand rapids. pretty close to 45 min south west of gilbert and an hour and 15 min north west of duluth.

Dec 11, 2004
thats a drive for me. i was checkin out the dnr website, has anyone been to the trail area in stillwater. I mostly moto, but have been thinkin of hare scrambles lately. whats the area in gilbert like anyways, is worth the 3 hour drive?

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
well what type of riding ya like? i can find something for ya :P. most people who know where to ride up here, don't go anywhere else..

Dec 11, 2004
i am mostly down for anything, but i really dont like four wheeler trails cause they are lame and boring for the most part. i dont really get into mud riding either.

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
http://www.dirtrider.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=74467

well we have a lot of 4 wheeler trails. a bunch of hills to climb, some jumps. these trails are really quite fun. some long straight aways, lot's of turns

posted a couple pics of the hill we call oxide.. it'd be a challenge for any 125 :) 250 will walk right up it

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
i've had 1 run in with the DNR.. he didn't like my 5th gear wheelie along side the road, but he was cool about it. just asked me to tame it down a bit. just checked the registration sticker and off i went. nice guys up here.. play by the rules, or close to the rules and they let ya have fun. act as you won the trail, then you'll run into problems

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
okay it's getting to be about that time folks, any ideas for a riding area? maybe a weekend trip to general andrews or danbury?

Top Bottom