needabike

Apr 24, 2002
hey, any of you people from northern east central minnesota or norhtern wisconson? i live in cloquet, bout 20 miles from duluth, 25 from superior, anyways, looking to see if maybe there more people in the area to start riding with

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
Go to www.armca.org and join their discussion board. That's MN AMA district 23's website. You'd probably have better luck there. You're lucky to live pretty close to Nemadji State Forest. There are a lot of trails there. I drive over 3 hours from Rochester to ride there several times a summer. They're closed until 5/15 to let the trails dry up, though.

fragildan

Apr 6, 2002
I live in St Germain, Wis. I could show you some places over this way. I'm going to the world trials in Duluth June 1&2. could bring my bike{02 ktm 250} and ride saturday and go to the trials on sunday. get back to me.

fragildan

Apr 6, 2002
I'm going to the world trials to see it. these guys do some unreal stuff on motorcycles. I don't know if a world championship round has ever been held in the U.S. but there will be riders from all over the world competing there. As far as riding saturday it'd be nice to find some place close to Duluth if there is any place around there. If anybody knows any place please let us know. or we could check out the state forest Jeb posted. see what you can find out and get back to me.

needabike

Apr 24, 2002
i know some places, what type of riding ya into? thanks for telling me about the Trials im gonna go, i only live about 15 miles from spirit mountain, and know some pretty good places to ride, Carters pit, closes thing we have to dunes around here, it has it all! email me at fastmofo@msn.com and we will talk more..

Top Bottom