Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
If all of you would take a look at this picture and information I would really appreciate it.

bcunniff2.jpg

Cunniff is Caucasian approximately 5 foot 8 inches and weighs about 190 pounds. He was last seen in Scituate, Rhode Island wearing a tan corduroy shirt, rust colored flannel jacket, jeans and white New Balance sneakers. He suffers from Alzheimer’s disease and may be disoriented.
Anyone who has information about this man should call
The Rhode Island State Police at (401) 444-1000.
Bob Cunniff, a family friend, is an alzheimer's disease sufferer. He recently disappeared from his home. Please, if you live anywhere near Scituate, Rhode Island take a second to look around your property, and neighborhood . Heck, take a look around even if you don't live near there. He may have hitched a ride to who knows where. Tomorrow will mark a week since he walked away from his home and family.

Thanks,
Keith

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Bump

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Thanks to all who sent their prayers and thoughts.
Bob Cunniff's body was recovered from a wooded area near his house this evening.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
:( I'm sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to him and his family

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
PK, my best wishes to the family and friends. :(

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Sorry to hear the bad news.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Keith, I applaud your efforts. People like you taking interest in helping others is what made me take more interest in this Forum after we met in May.

Keep being who you are and hopefully next time the outcome will be more fortunate.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by Flying Scot
Keith, I applaud your efforts. People like you taking interest in helping others is what made me take more interest in this Forum after we met in May.

Keep being who you are and hopefully next time the outcome will be more fortunate.

PK - i could not say it any better than the Scot.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Truely a sad out come but better than never knowing. My Prayers go out to his family and sorry for the loss of your friend.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
PK~ I did not know he was a family friend. I saw his pic on the ATM yesterday, if I had known maybe I would've been a little more observant. I'm sorry to hear about this, it's so sad.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Yeah Sam, He and his wife were teachers at Scituate schools. He taught with my Father at the High School.
It is a sad occasion, but it does bring closure to the family. As was already said by Kiwi, "he's in a better place now".

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Sorry for your loss Keith. :(

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Very sorry to hear of the outcome. As with my departed grandmother I can only hope and pray he is now enjoying all the wonderful lifelong memories that Alzheimers had robbed from him.
My best wishes to you all PK :(

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
So very sorry to hear it yet glad for the closure. I can totally relate since my father also suffers from this terrible disease.

Top Bottom