Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Junkman, there is a track on the south end of St.Joe, Knobbyhillmx.com should get you there for track info. If you travel on down to KC there a few mx track facilities to choose from. You might want to check Mostatemx.com for more mx info.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Junkman, they use to have a track in Sparta, but it was about like riding at Chadwick, only with jumps ;) . They do have a brand new track just North of Sparta about 20 miles called Spring Valley Motocross. Don't know if that's what you are talking about. But we have about 5 or so tracks around Spartas general location. Let us know if you can't find what your after.

Last edited:

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
hey thanks guys! The reason being is my "Team" likes to take a trip to some other track or OHV park every year and try different stuff (ex. dunes at little sahara) I hesitate to tell you that some of my "Team" members are sport quad riders, We just like to be diversified in riding terrain and abilities.

BTW I ride a KDX250, KX250, GAS GAS JTX270, as well as vintage street and dirt bikes. Just so you know I am a motorcyclist and NOT a (scum of the earth quad rider), although some of my friends are.

mxjosh

Jul 16, 2003
If you want to find some really cool riding areas, not mx track, check out my friends website www.kcrider.com as he has listed trail riding places in both MO/KS.

andymstevens

Mar 10, 2000
The "sport quad" moniker doesn't become synonymous with "scum of the earth quad rider" until said ATV enthusiast:

1. Does donuts in the parking lot (while helmetless and devoid of other personal protective equipment, of course)

2. Throws dust on everyone and everything by blasting throught the staging area or see #1

3. Endangers others in the (not so) immediate vicinity of his/her ridiculous antics

4. Says, "hey, hold my beer and watch this" and promptly performs #1,#2 and #3 listed above

5. When said enthusiast succeeds in getting riding spot closed after performing any or all of the above stated as a precursor for a ride aboard a life-flight helicopter

A

Top Bottom